- Lady Finger biscuit / Any light biscuit like Marie – 150g
- Good Strawberry Jam – 50g
- Water – 50g
- Baileys Strawberry / Strawberry Vodka – 50g
- Lemoncello – 50g (or Lemon Vodka, or leave it out)
- Dairy Whipping cream – 250g
- Cream cheese – 100g
- Icing / Powdered Sugar – 5 tbsp ( divided 3 + 2)
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Fresh Strawberries – 200g – 250g
- Dehydrated Strawberry + Sugar for topping (optional)
1) Whip Cream to soft peaks. Then add 3 tbsp Sugar and Vanilla Extract to it and whip again to semi-stiff peaks.
2) Whisk Soft Cream Cheese with remaining Sugar until combined.
3) Add Cream Cheese mixture to Whipped Cream and whisk to combine.
4) Make sure not to whisk too much as your dairy cream will split and turn to butter.
5) For dipping mixture, combine Strawberry Jam with hot water and mix. Then add Lemoncello, Strawberry Bailey’s.
6) Dip ladyfinger biscuits into the dipping liquid and layer in a pan or glass.
7) Add a layer of Cream.
8) Followed by a layer of freshly cut strawberries.
9) Make as many layers as your pan /glass can take.
10) Chill in the fridge for 5-6 hours or overnight to set.
11) Just before serving, dust it with some strawberry sugar (dehydrated strawberry ground with some sugar). Or dust it with plain icing sugar.
12) Serve cold and enjoy!