1) Sift together All-Purpose Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Keep aside
2) Whisk eggs with sugar until light and fluffy.
3) Add oil and whisk well.
4) Add flour mix little by little, alternating with milk to form a batter.
5) Mash bananas and add to cake batter. Mix well.
6) Pour batter into a 9″×4″ Loaf pan or 8″ Cake pan and top with pieces of Milk Chocolate.
7) Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40-45 mins (for loaf pan) 30-35 minutes (for round 8″ pan). OR until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Let it cool a bit. Serve warm.