1) Make Popcorn according to the package instructions.
2) Finely chop apples. I used green apples to cut the sweetness of the overall dish. You can use any red apples and reduce sugar to 160g instead of 220g.
3) In a Dry skillet, add apples and heat for 1-2 minutes until it starts to sweat.
4) Add the Salted Butter and let it melt completely.
5) Add sugar little by little until it melts in.
6) Cook while stirring constantly for 10-15 minutes until it is golden brown and caramelized.
7) Add Vanilla, Cinnamon and Baking Soda. Mix well till it bubbles up.
8) Immediately pour it on to the popcorn over a large baking tray, little by little and keep mixing it so every hit of popcorn gets coated in the apple mixture.
9) Crush the biscuits in and toss again.
10) Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes or more. Halfway through, toss it so the popcorn at the bottom comes to the top and gets crunchy as well.
You’re looking for the whole thing to be nice and crunchy but not burnt.
11) Let it cool and bit. Then serve.