1. Crushed Rusk- 150g
2. Unsalted Butter- 75g
3. Sugar- 5 tbsp
4. Cream Cheese- 120g
5. Cottage cheese (paneer)- 100g
6. Sugar- 120g
7. Eggs- 2
8. Fresh Cream- 150 ml
9. Lime- 1 medium
10. All purpose flour (Maida)- 8 tbsp
11. Crushed blueberries- 1/3 cup
12. Butter- 3 tbsp
13. More Blueberries for the top
1. Line an 8″ baking pan with butter paper. Or prepare a loose bottom pan.
2. Crush rusk, butter and sugar in a food processor or in a plastic bag with a rolling pin, until you get coarse crumbs.
3. Set it in the baking pan and chill until you prepare your cheesecake mixture.
4. In a large bowl whisk cream cheese and paneer until soft.
5. Add sugar and combine well until there are no lumps.
6. Crack in the egg one at a time and combine until light and fluffy.
7. Add fresh cream and butter and beat for 1 minute.
8. Add the juice and zest of one lime and crushed blueberries and mix well.
9. Chill mixture for 1 minute.
10. Take out and fold in the flour gently until there are no lumps.
11. Pour the mixture over the base and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree C for 46 minutes or until the top is firm and springy.
12. Cool for 1 hour in the pan and then de-mould.
13. Let it cool for another 1/2-1 hour and serve with more blueberries.