1. Line a 6″ baking pan with butter paper.
2. Crush rusk, butter and sugar in a food processor or in a plastic bag with a rolling pin, until you get coarse crumbs.
3. Set it in the baking pan and chill until you prepare your cheesecake mixture.
4. In a large bowl whisk cream cheese until soft.
5. Add sugar and combine well until there are no lumps.
6. Crack in the egg and combine until light and fluffy.
7. Add fresh cream and butter and beat for 1 minute.
8. Add lemon juice and apple sauce and mix well.
9. Chill mixture for 1 minute.
10. Take out and fold in the flour gently until there are no lumps.
11. Pour the mixture over the base and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree C for 30 minutes or until the top is firm and springy.
12. Cool for 1/2 hour in the pan and then de-mould.
13. Let it cool for another 1/2-1 hour and glaze with strawberry sauce and decorate with apple pieces.