- Milk – 400 ml
- Water – 100ml
- Cocoa Powder – 30g
- Sugar – 70g
- Cornflour – 1 tsp
- Dark Chocolate (72%) – 50g
1) In a heavy bottom saucepan, add Water and Milk.
2) Add Cocoa Powder, Cornflour and Sugar. Whisk until it dissolves.
3) Put the saucepan on medium heat and whisk continuously until the mixture thickens.
4) Take it off the heat and add Dark Chocolate. Whisk until the dissolves.
5) Serve hot with some whipped cream on top.
Note – If your hot chocolate has some lumps, you can strain it before serving.