- All Purpose Flour – 240g
- Caster/Powdered Sugar – 70g
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
- Fennel Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 115g
I used Salted Butter, if you use Unsalted, add 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Egg – 1
Substitute 1 egg with 40g of either cream cheese or Mashed Banana.
- Chopped Strawberries – 230g
- Almond Meal – 50g
- White Chocolate – 150g
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Clean and chop Strawberries. Keep the end bits separately.
- Add 1 tbsp Flour into the chopped strawberries to keep them from bleeding.
- Cream together Butter and Sugar, add Egg/Egg Substitute and mix well
- Add All Purpose Flour, Almond Meal, Baking Soda, Fennel. Mix well to form a dough.
- Add White Chocolate to the cookie dough, save some for the top.
- Add chopped Strawberries. Mix gently without breaking them.
- Divide the dough into 14 cookies. Space them on your baking tray so they can rise. Add the remaining White Chocolate and the end pieces of Strawberry on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150 deg C for 25 – 30 mins.
- Cool down completely before serving.
- Since this has fresh fruit, store in the fridge for up to a week.