- Pasta – 150g
- Salted Butter – 3 tbsp
If using unsalted, add salt to taste
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Crushed garlic cloves – 2
- Salt for boiling Pasta
- Water for Pasta
- Black Pepper – to taste
- Boil pasta in Salted boiling water till cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat Butter and Olive Oil in a pan on medium low heat.
- Add the crushed Garlic and simmer until the butter browns.
- Add boiled pasta, Black Pepper and a dash of the pasta cooking water.
- Give it a good toss and serve immediately.
Note – I used my hand rolled Basil Pasta for this, so I didn’t add any herbs, you can add any herbs of your choice.