Eggless Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie
Posted On : November 16, 2019 By antweb
Cake batter –
- Butter – 120g
- Caster/Powdered Sugar – 80g
- Condensed Milk – 100g
- All-Purpose Flour (Maida) – 115g
- Cocoa Powder – 15g
- Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Food Colour – 3-4 drops or as much as you want.
- Vanilla Extract – 1.5 tsp
- Cream Cheese – 200g
- Caster/Powdered Sugar – 50g
- Corn Flour – 1 tbsp
- Water – 3 tbsp (45g)
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Beat soft almost melted Butter and Sugar together with a whisk
- Add condensed milk and whisk.
- Add All-Purpose Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder to this mixture and mix well
- Add red food colour and mix till your desired colour is achieved. Do not go overboard.
- Add Vinegar & Vanilla and mix well. Set this mixture aside.
- In another bowl, beat softened cream cheese with sugar till nice and combined.
- Mix cornflour with water and add that, and Vanilla Extract to the cream cheese mixture.
- Preheat oven to 170 deg. C
- Add most of the cake batter to an 8″ pan. Then layer the cream cheese topping. On top dollop the remaining but of cake batter and swirl around.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes till the top is set and the centre 1″ is slightly soft.
- Let it cool down completely before cutting into it.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!