1) In a bowl whisk together Oil, Caster Sugar and brown sugar together.
2) Add Yogurt, Vinegar, Baking Soda to this. Whisk until it bubbles.
3) Mix together APF, Cinnamon and Baking Powder.
4) Add Milk, Vanilla Extract and APF mix to the batter and fold well.
5) For the topping in another bowl, add Butter, Sugar, APF, Oats.
6) Mix well together into a crumbly mixture.
7) Add chopped Apple & Vanilla and mix well.
8) Pour the cake batter in an 8″ round pan or two 6″ pans or two 6″x3″ bake and serve moulds like in the video.
9) Add topping to it and bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 40 minutes until the apples are golden brown or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
10) Serve warm.