Egg-Free Vanilla Cake
Posted On : February 9, 2021 By antweb
- All Purpose Flour – 220g
- Caster/ Powdered Sugar – 180g
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Salted Butter – 100g
(if using unsalted, add 1/8 tsp salt)
- Cream Cheese – 80g
- Warm Milk – 120g
- Pure Vanilla Extract – 1.5tsp
- Prepare a 6″ cake pan with butter and flour.
- Sift together, All Purpose Flour, Baking Soda and Baking Powder
- Whisk together softened Butter, Cream Cheese and Sugar till light and fluffy.
- Mix together Warm Milk and Vanilla Extract
- Alternately fold in the flour and milk mixtures into the whipped fats till combined.
- Spread it evenly on the pan and bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 42-45 mins. (Time may vary according to different ovens, keep an eye on it)
- After about 30-35 minutes, if the top is turning too brown, tint it with an aluminium foil, keep baking till a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool it down in the pan for 10 minutes, then invert it on to a wire rack and cool completely before cutting into it.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!