- Salted Butter – 170g
- Dark Chocolate – 170g
- Cocoa Powder – 30g
- Caster/Powdered Sugar – 240g
- Eggs – 4
- All-Purpose Flour (Maida) – 100g
- Walnuts – 80g
- Chocolate Biscuit for the crust – 220g
- Cream Cheese – 90g
- All-Purpose Flour for topping – 1 tbsp
- Nutella – 80-100g (Your choice)
- Chocolate Biscuit for top
- In two bowls, Melt Butter and Chocolate separately. Let the chocolate cool a little bit.
- Combine the two and whisk well.
- Add Cocoa Powder and whisk well.
- Add Eggs to this and whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Add Sugar and combine till smooth.
- Add APF and mix until a thick smooth mixture.
If you feel that the mixture is too tight, add some milk or water until it feels smooth like a thick Lava.
- Line a 10″ square pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven at 180°C
- Crush chocolate biscuits to a sand-like powder. Spread it equally to the base on the pan. Press down.
- Evenly spread the brownie batter on top.
- Whisk softened cream cheese with 1 tbsp of APF.
- Dollop that on top of the brownie batter along with dollops os Nutella.
- Using a skewer or fork, swirl it around.
- Add broken pieces of toasted walnuts and biscuits on top.
- Bake at 180°C for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool it down a bit before cutting into it.