Best Chocolate Chip Cookie (Eggless)
- All-Purpose Flour (Maida) – 370g
- Corn Flour – 1.5 tbsp
- Milk Powder – 35g
- Baking Soda – 1 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Unsalted Butter – 220g
- Brown Sugar – 150g
- White Sugar – 45g
- Molasses (Optional) – 1.5 tbsp
- Cream Cheese – 100g
- Vanilla Extract – 2 tsp
- Dark Chocolate – 150g + 50g for top
- Milk Chocolate – 200g
- In a bowl, sift together, All Purpose Flour, Corn Flour, Milk Powder, Baking Soda and Baking Powder.
- In another bowl, cream the butter and Cream Cheese together with a spatula. Then add Brown Sugar, White Sugar, Molasses and bring together into a smooth mixture.
- Add the flour mixture, Vanilla Extract to this and combine well to form a dough.
- Add both Milk and Dark Chocolate and mix well.
- Form into a log and chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- You can also freeze the dough (up to 3 months) for another day and bake fresh cookies anytime you want.
- Cut the sausage into 1/2″ thick slices, reshape if needed, add the additional chocolate on top and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-22 minutes or until it is golden and top.
- If you want your cookies to be crispy all the way through, then bake it at 170°C for 30 minutes.